mardi 10 décembre 2013

A trip down memory lane....
As a young boy, I adored those dolls.
She-Ra & The Princesses of Power... So many fond memories. I wish I could have them back.

 Angela
 Castaspella
 Catra
 Double Trouble
 Entrapta
 Flutterina
 Vergla
 Glimmer
 Mermista
 Netossa
 Peek-A-Blue
 Perfuma
 She-Ra
Spinnerella

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh man, talk about a blast from the past! Loved seeing these again! When I was little I had She-Ra, Catra, Castaspella, and Frosta. I was fascinated with those cool little jewels that came embedded in their chests. For a little kid it was like having a doll with pretty, sparkly jewelry built right in. I also distinctly remember Catra's cool little mask and furry tail. But my favorite by far was Frosta and the reason was quite simple (and very shallow): blue was my favorite color and she had the most beautiful blue hair. I loved combing it! Blue is still my favorite color; I probably owe that to Frosta lol.

    Which ones did you have, Tristan? Did you ever see the castle playset? My next door neighbor had it and oh how I coveted it! It was pretty wicked in it fluffy, pink, OTT ridiculous glory.

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. I had almost all the dolls. I adore Frosta too but because I love winter and snow so much.
      However, my favorites were Mermista, Perfuma and Spinnerella. I even won a first prize in creative writing in French class when I was about 12 for a fictive story I created using those characters.

      Effacer